There may be a number of reasons when passengers need to change or correct their names on their Delta Tickets. The Delta Name Change Policy is designed to accommodate any name changes, including misspellings and changes to first or last names. Significantly, it is against the law for people to board their flight with the wrong name on their tickets. Delta Airlines has a flexible name correction policy because it understands the needs of its customers. By providing a simple anime change procedure, it protects the interests of the passengers. In this blog, we will share the complete guide about how to change the name on Delta airlines flight ticket? But first of all you need to know about what is Delta airlines:
What is Delta Airlines?Delta Airlines has been operating flights for more than 90 years, at this point. The airline has continued to maintain its reputation as a customer-friendly airline over the years. This is mostly due to the airline’s lax policies. There is no need to be concerned if you booked a flight with Delta Airlines but the name on the ticket was typed incorrectly. You can easily make minor corrections or major changes to your name in no time.
Delta Airlines name Change policyWhen you make a booking on the official Delta Airlines website, you will receive excellent flight discounts. It stops customers from booking an expensive flight when they select a cheap flight on the booking page. Additionally, when making any necessary changes to the flight, check the crucial information for the flight booking service to quickly find the best offers and prices at your convenience. Similar to this, if you have purchased a Delta Airlines ticket and need assistance with how to change your name on a Delta Airlines ticket, you must have specific information regarding the flight change policy that enables you to change your name at the correct time. If you want to change your name but are unsure how to start, read the Delta Airlines ticket name correction or change policy that has been provided by the customer support team that is ready to assist you right now:
- Make sure to change your name within 24 hours of the flight’s departure to avoid paying a fee.
- You can modify the passenger’s name in the managed booking within 24 hours without incurring change fees.
- If you want to change your name but it has three parts, you simply need to change your last name on the booking website.
- Minor name modifications can be made on the internet by entering the necessary information, but major name errors should be reported to the customer service team for professional assistance.
- Delta Airlines authorises the change of the last name ensuing from marriage.
- Online name changes that involve more than three letters are allowed for travellers.
- As per the Delta Name Change Policy, Passengers may only change their names on Delta Airlines and not through any other methods.
- Along with changing your name online, you can also change your gender and date of birth.
- If the first and middle names are spelled incorrectly, you may reissue a new ticket.
- You are only permitted to request one reissue of your ticket for a name change.
Methods of Changing the Name on Delta Airlines Ticket:Method 1: Online Method For Delta Change Name On Ticket
- Visit the website of Delta Airlines.
- The ‘Manage My Travel’ option may be found on the homepage. Tap on it to reveal a new window.
- You must now enter your information, including your last name and booking reservation number.
- Press the “Next” button.
- Select the reservation which you want to change the name on the ticket.
- Select the “Edit” option.
- There are three choices available to you: 1) Change itinerary details, 2) Change flight details, and 3) Change personal details. Pick the third choice.
- In the personal details, you can make name changes as you are eligible to make.
- When you are satisfied with the changes, click “Confirm,” and the name change process will be finished.